Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Sauce
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 400g pork tenderloin fillet
- 2 Tsp Tweed Real Food Lime Pepper Grinder Salt, ground
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam, (low sugar)
- 100g fresh raspberries
- 2 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Wild Raspberry Splash Balsamic Vinegar
- Pinch of salt
Rub pork fillet generously with Lime Pepper Grinder Salt.
Place large frypan over medium high heat and cook pork fillet for 10 minutes on each side, sealing all sides until cooked through. Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
In the same pan, over medium heat add the raspberry jam, Wild Raspberry Splash Balsamic Vinegar and a pinch of sea salt, bring to a simmer and remove from heat.
Slice pork tenderloin across ways into slices and serve dressed generously in raspberry sauce and garnished with fresh raspberries.
Comments will be approved before showing up.