Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
- 500g Brussel Sprouts (If frozen, thawed)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Classic Caramelised Splash Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tsp Tweed Real Food Chicken & Chips Salt
- Cracked black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Trim bottom of brussels sprouts, and slice each in half top to bottom.
Combine olive oil, garlic and Classic Caramelised Splash Balsamic Vinegar
In an oven-safe dish, place brussel sprouts cut side down in a single layer, drizzle with mixture and sprinkle with Chicken & Chips Salt.
Roast, shaking pan every 5 minutes, until sprouts are quite brown and tender, about 20 minutes.
Taste, and add more salt and pepper if necessary.
Comments will be approved before showing up.