Sweet Potato Salmon Patties
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil or preferred oil for shallow frying
- 200g wild caught tinned salmon
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and finely grated or boiled and roughly mashed
- 1 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Chicken & Chips Salt
- 2 eggs
- Juice of half a small lemon
- 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs
Using your hands, combine all ingredients well.
Shape into patties and pat firmly to release any air.
Using a large fry pan, over medium-high heat, melt coconut oil and gently place patties into oil, fry on each side for 5 minutes until golden brown.
Place on a paper towel prior to serving.
Comments will be approved before showing up.