Lean Chicken Stir Fry
- 30 mls sesame or peanut oil (olive is also fine)
- 500g lean chicken mince
- 1 large brown onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tsp Tweed Real Food Chicken & Chips Salt
- Rind and juice of one lemon, grate rind prior to juicing
- 2 Tbsp raw sugar (any sugar is fine)
- 1 cup of fresh flat-leaf continental parsley
- 1 cup of white rice OR iceberg lettuce cups to serve
Bring large pot of water to the boil and add rice, cook until ready and strain.
Alternatively, carefully separate iceberg lettuce leaves to create lettuce cups.
Heat oil over medium heat in a fry pan or wok.
Add onion and cook for 5 minutes until translucent.
Add garlic and chicken mince and cook for 5 minutes, breaking the mince apart so it cooks as evenly as possible.
Add lemon juice, sugar and Chicken and Chips Salt and cook for a further 2 minutes, or longer if chicken is not cooked through.
Serve with rice or in lettuce cups.
TIP: Chicken mince will cook quickly, to avoid overcooking break it apart as fast as possible in the initial cooking stages.
Comments will be approved before showing up.