5 small sweet potatoes (if large cut in half lengthways)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup soft goats cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup milk
- 5 rashes middle bacon
- 2.5 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Smokey Cue Rub
- 5 cherry tomatoes, sliced across to create small circles
- 1 cup fresh micro greens or parsley, roughly chopped
- Grated parmesan for sprinkling, approx 50g
- 2 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Bourbon Maple Splash Balsamic Vinegar
Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
Pierce sweet potatoes with a fork or knife a few times and rub with olive oil.
Bake for 50 minutes or until soft.
Meanwhile, roughly chop bacon and cook in a frypan over medium-high heat until reasonable crispy.
When sweet potatoes are soft, remove from oven. Being careful of the steam, slice lengthways and with a dessert spoon remove approx 1/4 cup of flesh from each sweet potato and place in a bowl.
Combine the flesh with cheddar cheese, goats cheese, milk and half of the Smokey Cue Rub.
Sprinkle the remaining Smokey Cue Rub into the sweet potatoes and fill the cavities with the mixture, packing it down as it will overflow. Top with cherry tomatoes and cook for a further 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbling and melted.
Drizzle with Bourbon Maple Splash Balsamic Vinegar, freshly grated parmesan and season with greens.