Tasty Tomato Bruschetta
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tsp of Tweed Real Food Wild Porcini Salt
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled or cut
- 12 x 1cm-thick day old ciabatta or sour dough
- 2 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Classic Caramelised Splash Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 garlic clove, finely crushed
- Fresh basil leaves to garnish
Mix the chopped tomatoes, Wild Porcini Salt and 1 Tbsp olive oil and crushed garlic in a bowl, set aside for 15 mins.
Prepare bread slices and load with strained tomato mixture to avoid the bread going soggy.
Top with feta, lots of fresh basil leaves and finish off with a drizzle of Classic Caramelised Splash Balsamic Vinegar.
Comments will be approved before showing up.