- Large punnet of fresh strawberries, rinsed and hulled
- 2 large beetroots (fresh or tinned), peeled and cut into cubes
- Generous handful of pine nuts, roasted
- 150g fresh green leaves - rocket & arugula, rinsed and dried
- 3 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Cheeseboard Splash Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tsp Tweed Real Food Lime Pepper Grinder SaltMETHOD
If using fresh beetroot, preheat oven to 200 degrees and coated in a light layer of olive oil and Lime Pepper Grinder Salt, for 30 minutes or until tender.
Over medium heat in a small fry pan, roast the pine nuts until golden brown all over and set aside to come to room temperature.
Combine ingredients and drizzle with Cheeseboard Splash Balsamic Vinegar.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.