Strawberry Balsamic Pancakes
- 1 cup plain-all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 Tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 punnet of strawberries, rinsed, hulled and halved
- 1 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Classic Caramelised Splash Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Tweed Real Food Cookies & Crumble Baking Blend
- Butter or coconut oil for the pan
- Pinch of salt
- Optional maple syrup
In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, vanilla and milk.
Form a well in the centre and add the wet mixture.
Whisk ingredients until a smooth batter is formed without lumps.
Heat butter in a large flat frying pan on medium-high heat. Once sizzling, ladle in small dollops of the pancake batter, leaving a little space between each, as they will spread out.
When bubbles appear, flip pancakes over and cook for a further minute or until puffed up and golden.
Transfer to a plate, top with fresh strawberries and drizzle generously with Classic Caramelised Splash Balsamic Vinegar.
Optional: If a particularly sweet dish is required, add a teaspoon of maple syrup in between each layer of pancake.
Comments will be approved before showing up.