Spicy Beef Salad
- 2 Tbsp peanut oil
- 400g good quality beef steak, sliced thin
- 1 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Louisiana BBQ Rub
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 packed cup of bean sprouts, rinsed
- 200g baby spinach leaves, rinsed
- Juice of one small lemon
- Tbsp honey
- Handful of sesame seeds, roasted (optional)
- 3 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Limited Edition Honey Garlic Splash Balsamic Vinegar
Prepare salad on plates first with a layer of baby spinach topped with a combination of bean sprouts, carrot and onion together.
Combine honey and lemon juice until honey is dissolved and drizzle over salad.
Rub Louisana BBQ Rub over meat before cooking.
In a medium-large frypan over high-heat, heat peanut oil till hot but not smoking and fry beef strips on either side for maximum of 2 minutes each side to achieve medium-rare meat. (Cook longer if you prefer your meat well done)
Place beef on top of salad and drizzle with Honey Garlic Splash Balsamic Vinegar and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Comments will be approved before showing up.