- 2 or 4 (about 200g each) skinless salmon fillets, dependant on serving requirement
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Durban Curry Rub
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 200gs cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tsp brown sugar
- 1 cup steamed jasmine rice
- fresh oregano sprigs to serve (optional)METHOD
Heat large frying pan over high heat.
Seal-fry the salmon for 2 mins or until golden brown.
Transfer to a bowl.
Stir-fry the onion for 2 mins and add the Durban curry Rub, stir-fry for 1 min or until aromatic.
Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
Return the salmon to the wok or pan with the tomatoes and cook for 2 mins or until heated through, remove from heat.
Stir in the lemon juice juice and brown sugar.
Season with salt, pepper and fresh oregano to taste.
Serve immediately with rice.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.