Spiced Pumpkin Stir Fry
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil or your preferred oil for stir-frying
- 500g pumpkin, cut in cubes
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 1 bunch of fresh basil (sweet or Thai), leaves removed and roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Durban Earth Curry Rub
- 1 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Limited Edition Honey Garlic Splash Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- Juice of one lime
- Optional: 1 cup of cooked rice to serve
In a large pot bring water to the boil and cook pumpkin until it just beginning to soften. Drain and set aside.
If enjoying with rice, cook rice according to packet instructions.
In a large fry pan or wok, over medium-high heat, add coconut oil until melted and fragrant.
Add pumpkin and sprinkle with Durban Earth Curry Rub and Honey Garlic Splash Balsamic Vinegar.
Add egg mixture and toss until the eggs resembles a scrambled egg like texture.
Add fish sauce, lime juice and fresh basil and toss for a further minute and serve.
Comments will be approved before showing up.