Spiced Pumpkin Chia Pudding
Makes 4-6 puddings, dependant on serving size.
- 400g pumpkin, steamed or boiled until soft
- 400ml coconut cream
- 4 heaped Tsp Tweed Real Food Cookies & Crumble Baking Blend
- 8 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp peanut or almond butter
- 2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 2 handfuls of your favourite nuts (we used candied nuts)
Combine cooked pumpkin with nut butter and Cookies & Crumble Baking Blend with a whisk or blender. Refrigerate.
Combine coconut cream and honey or maple syrup with chia seeds, stir vigorously and place in fridge for minimum of 6 hours.
To serve layer into glasses or jars beginning with the chia coconut, then top with the pumpkin mixture, a little more chia coconut.
Top with nuts and serve with a spoon.
Optional cinnamon sticks purely for decoration.
Comments will be approved before showing up.