Smokey Chorizo and Vegetable Stew
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, finely diced
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and chopped
- 5 large desiree potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped roughly
- 1 chorizo sausage, sliced thinly
In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, cook onion in olive oil until tender.
While onion is cooking, in small frypan over medium heat, fry sliced chorizo until browned on each side.
Add garlic, capsicum, chorizo, and Smokey Cue Rub to onions, cook for further 2 minutes.
Stir in stock and potatoes, bring to the boil, reduce heat; cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, Chicken and Chips Salt and lemon juice.
Serve and garnish with parsley.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.