Simple Veggie Curry
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 400g tin chickpeas
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- Half a cauliflower flower, broken into handful size pieces
- 2 zucchinis, cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Durban Earth Curry Rub
- 2 400g tin coconut cream
- Handful of fresh coriander
- Optional preferred rice
If serving with rice, prepare boiling water and cook rice according to instructions.
In a large pot over medium-high heat, heat coconut oil.
Add Durban Earth Curry Rub and cook until fragrant, approx 1 minute.
Add sweet potato and coconut milk and bring to the boil.
Turn to medium-low and cook for 5 minutes, with lid on.
Add cauliflower, zucchini and chickpeas and simmer for a further 10 minutes, until vegetables are soft but not completely falling apart.
Serve with fresh coriander.
Comments will be approved before showing up.