- 6 beetroot bulbs, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 400g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 Tsp Tweed Real Food Lime Pepper Grinder Salt
- 300g mixed lettuce leaves
- 200g crumbly fetta cheese
- 2 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Cheeseboard Splash Balsamic Vinegar
Drizzle Cheeseboard Splash Balsamic Vinegar over beetroot and roast in oven safe dish for 30 minutes at 190 degrees. When soft, set aside to cool.
Soak chickpeas in lemon juice, olive oil and season with ground Lime Pepper Grinder Salt.
On a bed of fresh lettuce leaves, assemble your salad with cooled beetroot, chickpeas, fetta and Cheeseboard Splash Balsamic Drizzle.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.