Seasonal Salad, Autumn Delight
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed
- 200gs haloumi, sliced
- 2 cups of baby spinach leaves, rinsed
- 1 large jar of roasted artichoke hearts
- Half a butternut pumpkin, cubed
- 1/4 red cabbage, sliced fine
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 2 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Bourbon Maple Splash Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Avo Smash Dukkha
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
Preheat oven to 190 degrees; Cut pumpkin into cubes and sprinkle with 1 Tbsp of Bourbon Maple Splash Balsamic Vinegar and 1 Tbsp of olive oil, roast for 30 minute.
Prepare sliced cabbage, drain artichoke hearts and rinse baby spinach leaves.
Slice halloumi into 1cm thick slices and fry in olive oil over medium heat until brown on both sides.
Place cut pomegranate in a bowl of water to remove seeds, set seeds aside.
Combine all ingredients including walnuts.
Toss with Avo Smash Dukkha and remaining Tbsp of Bourbon Maple Splash Balsamic Vinegar.
Comments will be approved before showing up.