Scrambled Eggs Deluxe
INGREDIENTS, per serve
- 1 wrap bread
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp or capfuls of milk
- Half a ripe avocado
- 1 heaped Tsp Tweed Real Food Avo Smash Dukkah
- 1 Tsp Tweed Real Food Lime Pepper Grinder Salt
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- Handful of spring onion or diced red onion
- Handful of parsley or whichever fresh herb you desire
Heat a fry pan over medium-high heat.
Cook wrap bread for 30-60 seconds 1 minute on each side to crisp up a little.
While it is cooking, thoroughly whisk eggs with milk.
Remove from pan and coat with avocado.
Cook the scrambled eggs, just as they are ready (approx 2 - 3 minutes) toss Avo Smash Dukkah through eggs and place atop the avocado.
Add the fresh ingredients; tomato, herbs and onion.
Sprinkle with Lime Pepper Salt and a spray of fresh lime juice.
Comments will be approved before showing up.