Pear and Caramel Crumble
- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1.5 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1.5 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Classic Caramelised Splash Balsamic Vinegar
- 5 ripe pears, peeled and sliced
- 2 handfuls of almond, roughly chopped
- 30mls water
- Optional icecream to serve
Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
Combine the flour, oats, almonds, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Stir in butter and combine to create a crumbly texture.
In a small saucepan over medium heat add the 30 mls of water, cook the pear for 5 minutes, add the Classic Caramelised Splash Balsamic Vinegar and cook for a further minute.
Using small ramekins or oven-safe jars, dish equal amounts of pear into dishes.
(You can also make one crumble in a large dish, following the same method).
Top equally with crumble mixture.
Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, once the crumble is looking brown.
Serve with optional icecream.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.