- 6 tortillas (corn or flour, dependant on preference)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Fiesta Mexicana Seasoning
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 large red onion, finely sliced
- 1 400g tin of corn
- A handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 cups of freshly grated cheddar cheese
- Sour cream to serve
- 1 Lime sliced into segments to serve
Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
While oven is heating prepare filling.
Add olive oil to a large fry pan and heat on medium high.
Add onions and capsicum cook for 4 - 5 minutes until beginning to soften - set aside, keeping pan hot.
Add beef mince to pan and cook until all browned.
Add Mexicana Fiesta to the beef mix and return the onion capsicum mix to the pan.
Add tin of corn and cook for a further 3 minutes, until all cooked through.
In a baking pan, wide enough for the tortillas, line with baking paper.
Lay tortillas one by one and fill with mixture, leaving enough room to roll closed.
(You can use the next tortilla to support the closure of the previous, and continue this process until all lined up in a row)
Continue until all tortillas are filled and rolled.
Top with cheese generously and place in oven until cheese is fully melted, approximately 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with coriander and top with sour cream.
Serve with lime wedge
Comments will be approved before showing up.