- 800gs trimmed chicken thighs
- 1 x 300g tin of apricot nectar
- 2 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Louisiana BBQ Rub
- Pinch of Tweed Real Food Lime Pepper Salt
- 1/4 cup of sliced almondsMETHOD
Cover chicken in Louisiana BBQ Rub.
Heat frypan to high heat and seal chicken until brown on all sides.
Turn heat to medium and add apricot nectar, salt & pepper.
Cook for a further 8 - 10 minutes, turning occasionally until thighs are cooked through and nectar has reduced.
Sprinkle with almonds. TIP
To make a larger meal - add your choice of vegetables with an additional tin of apricot nectar.