Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 Tbsp oil - sesame, peanut or rice bran
- 500g chicken breast fillet, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed or roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Honey Garlic Splash Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Kejap Manis (sweet soy) or combine equal parts of honey and soy sauce
- 1 floret of broccoli, broken in bite-size pieces, chopped remaining stems roughly
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into squares
- Optional cup of rice to serve
If serving with rice, bring water to boil in a large pan and follow instructions on rice.
Heat oil In a wok or large frypan over high-heat.
Add chicken breast and cook until sealed all over, approx 2 minutes.
Add broccoli pieces, fresh garlic and cook for 3 - 4 minutes.
Add capsicum, Sweet Soy and Honey Garlic Splash and cook for a further 4 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
Serve with or without rice.
Comments will be approved before showing up.