Homemade Apple Cake
- 2 large apples, peeled and chopped into 1cm square pieces
- 1 heaped Tsp Tweed Real Food Cookies & Crumble Baking Spice- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (or coconut oil for dairy free alternative)
- 1.5 cups self raising flour (or GF SR flour for GF alternative)
- 1 Tsp bicarb soda
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract/essenceMETHOD
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and prepare a loaf tin with baking paper or grease.
In a large mixing bowl sift flour, bicarbonate of soda and Cookies & Crumble Baking Spice, stir through sugar.
Make a well in centre, add all other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Pour into lined loaf tin and bake for 45 - 50 minutes or until inserted skewer comes out clean.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.