- Skewers, if wooden soak in water for at least one hour prior
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 250g haloumi cheese, cut into square inch (2.5cm) cubes
- 1 punnet of round cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 Tsp Tweed Real Food Wild Porcini Salt
- 1 small lemon, zested and then slicedMETHOD
Thread the haloumi cubes and cherry tomatoes onto presoaked skewers.
Rub with olive oil and season generously with Wild Porcini Salt.
BBQ or grill over medium-high heat for 2 minutes on each side, turning as the tomatoes soften and the haloumi browns, squeeze lemon juice over as cooking.
Sprinkle with lemon zest. Wait a few minutes for tomato to cool prior to serving.
Tip - for a spicy full flavour alternative, season prior to cooking with 1 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Louisiana BBQ Rub
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.