Fresh Savoury Crepes with Balsamic Drizzle
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 handful of shaved parmesan cheese
- 12 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tsp Tweed Real Food Wild Porcini Salt
- 1 cup of fresh basil leaves, lightly packed
- 1 cup of fresh rocket, lightly packed
- 2 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Cheeseboard Splash Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
Sift together flour, sugar and salt; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk together.
Beat in flour mixture until smooth; stir in melted butter.
Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat.
Pour or scoop of the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1 small ladle.
Tip and rotate pan to spread batter as thinly as possible.
Ready once brown on both sides.
Heat fry pan to medium heat, add olive oil and lightly saute mushrooms.
Sprinkle with Wild Porcini Salt.
Divide cooked mushrooms and fresh ingredients across 6 crepes (or amount prepared).
Drizzle with Cheeseboard Splash Balsamic Vinegar.
Comments will be approved before showing up.