Curry In A Hurry
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil or equivalent
- 1 large brown onion, roughly diced
- 1 large broccoli floret, broken into bite size pieces
- 1 400g tin of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped into cubes
- 1 400g tin coconut cream
- 1 heaped Tbsp Tweed Real Food Durban Earth Curry Rub
- 1 heaped Tsp Tweed Real Food Cookies & Crumble Baking Blend
- 1 Tsp Tweed Real Food Lime Pepper Grinder Salt, ground
- Juice of one lime
- Your choice of rice to serve
Whilst cooking the curry, prepare your preferred rice according to packet instructions.
In a large pot over medium-high heat, melt coconut oil and cook onions for 5 minutes. As they soften, add Durban Earth Curry Rub and the sweet potato cubes, toss to coat in onion and spice mix.
Add the coconut cream and turn down to medium-low, simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the broccoli, chickpeas, Cookies & Crumble Baking Blend and stir to combine. Place the lid on top and simmer for a further 5 minutes while the broccoli and sweet potato cook through.
Turn very low, add the Lime Pepper Salt, fresh lime juice.
Serve with your optional choice of rice.
Comments will be approved before showing up.