Crisp Apple Avo Salad
- 2 red apples, sliced in to cubes
- 3 celery sticks, finely sliced
- 300g chicken tenderloins, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Tweed Real Food BBQ Master Rub
- 2 ripe avocados, stones removed & sliced into cubes
- 2 handfuls of fresh curly parsley, stems removed & roughly chopped
- 1 small red onion, quartered & thinly sliced
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 heaped Tsp Tweed Real Food Lime Pepper Grinder Salt, ground
Coat chicken in BBQ Master Rub and fry over medium high heat in a small frypan with a little cooking oil.
Whisk honey and lemon juice together until honey has dissolved and set aside for dressing.
Gently combine the sliced celery, apple, onion and avocado with the chicken and stir through the dressing.
Season with Lime Pepper Grinder Salt and garnish generously with parsley.
Comments will be approved before showing up.