Creamy Tuscan Salmon
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 300ml cooking cream
- 100g baby spinach
- Fresh basil leaves and crusty bread, to serve
- 2 - 3 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Viva Italia Seasoning
Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the salmon for 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate.
Heat the remaining oil in the same pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion until softened, approx 5 - 7 minutes, add the Viva Italia Seasoning and stir till fragrant, approx 1 minute. Add the cream, tomatoes and spinach and bring to simmer.
Return the salmon and continue to simmer for 4 - 5 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked to your liking.
Serve with fresh basil leaves and crusty bread. Enjoy!
For extra flavour season with Tweed Real Food Wild Porcini.
Comments will be approved before showing up.