One Pot Wonder Chili Con Carne
- 1 large brown onion, finely diced
- 500g lean beef mince
- 400g tinned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 400g tinned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 x 400g tinned diced tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 Tsp Tweed Real Food Lime Pepper Grinder Salt, ground
- 2 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Fiesta Mexicana Seasoning
- 150 freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Sour cream to serve
- Fresh coriander, roughly chopped
Serve with freshly sliced bread, corn chips, white or brown rice
In a large pot heat a Tbsp of olive oil and cook onions on medium heat for 5 minutes until they begin to soften.
Add the beef mince and cook for approx 5 minutes until browned all over, add fresh garlid and the Fiesta Mexicana Seasoning and cook for a further minute until fragrant.
Add the diced tomato and the Lime Pepper Grinder Salt, cook for a further minute or 2 until well combined, bring to the boil and then turn down to a simmer.
Add both kidney and cannellini beans and cook until beans are hot, 1 or 2 minutes.
Serve, topped with sour cream, parmesan and fresh coriander.
Comments will be approved before showing up.