- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Avo Smash Dukkah
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shaved or grated
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Heaped Tsp Tweed Real Food Wild Porcini Salt
- A handful of fresh parsley, roughly choppedMETHOD
Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees.
Wash mushrooms and cut off the stems.
Reserve the stems and finely chop.
Using a fork, lightly mash the feta, parmesan, breadcrumbs, reserved stems, Avo Smash Dukkah, Wild Porcini Salt until combined. (Do not mix in the cheddar)
Brush the bottoms of the mushroom caps with olive oil and add a 1/2 tablespoon of butter to the inside of each cap.
Stuff each mushroom with the mixture, and top each with cheddar.
Bake for 15 - 20 minutes, if required place under the grill for a few minutes to grill the cheese to perfection.
Garnish with fresh parsley.