- 500g Cassarecce pasta
- 3 Tbso extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large fresh chilli, thinly sliced
- 1-2 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Fire & Spice Grinder Salt
- 2 400g tins diced tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
In a large sauce pan, over medium heat add the diced tomatoes, fresh garlic, sliced chilli and ground Fire & Spice Grinder Salt, bring to the boil and then turn down to simmer for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to the boil, add a handful of salt and cook the pasta until al dente. (Check packet instructions for exact suggested timing).
Once cooked, drain well and add the pasta to the Arrabiata sauce.
Serve into bowls and garnish with generous amounts of fresh basil leaves, parmesan cheese and optional additional Fire & Spice Grinder Salt to taste.
Comments will be approved before showing up.