- 6 ripe medium to large tomatoes; use vine or heirloom tomatoes
- 500g of fresh mozzarella of your choosing
- 1 cup purple basil leaves (green are also suitable)
- 3 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Cheeseboard Splash Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp virgin olive oil
- 2 Tsp Tweed Real Food Wild Porcini Salt
Optional - slices of sourdough to soak up the juices
Slice; quarter or halve the tomatoes, based on your preferred salad presentation.
Slice; quarter or halve the mozzarella whole.
Drizzle the tomato and mozzarella salad with olive oil and Cheeseboard Splash Balsamic Vinegar.
Top with fresh basil and Wild Porcini Salt.
Comments will be approved before showing up.