- 500g chicken tenderloins, roughly chopped into bite size cubes
- 2 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Fiesta Mexicana Seasoning
- 1 large cucumber, halved lengthways and finely sliced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 avocados, stone removed, sliced cross ways, flesh removed
- 12 soft tacos, grilled on BBQ to toughen up
- 2 limes, sliced in segments
- Bunch fresh coriander, rinsed, dried & roughly chopped
Optional: Tweed Real Food Lime Pepper Grinder Salt
Heat BBQ open grill and tray to medium-high heat.
Cook onion on hot tray for 4 - 5 minutes.
Rub chicken with Mexicana Fiesta Seasoning and cook alongside onions until cooked through, 5 - 7 minutes (dependant on size of pieces).
Meanwhile over the open grill, grill soft tortillas on both sides until they are becoming crispy but not hard, so they still fold without tearing.
Fill with chicken, avocado, coriander, cucumber, tomato, onion and dress generously with lime juice.
Season lightly with additional Fiesta Mexicana Seasoning or ground Lime Pepper Grinder Salt.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.