Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- 4 large potatoes
- 4 sheets of aluminium foil
- 100g butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shallots / green onions, finely chopped
- 4 Tsps Tweed Real Food BBQ Master Rub
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese (or preferred cheese)
- 4 sliced middle bacon, roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
Prick potatoes all over with a fork and wrap tightly in foil. Bake for 1 hour, ensuring they are soft all the way through.
While cooking, fry bacon on high-heat until crispy.
When potatoes are ready, unwrap and cut slits lengthways along the top.
Scoop 2 dessert spoons of potato out and set aside.
Then into each hole, fill with 1 Tsp BBQ Master Rub and butter.
Followed by half of the cheese, sour cream, shallots and bacon.
Top each potato with the leftover potato filling and return to the oven for 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Finish by adding the remaining cheese, sour cream, shallots and bacon.