- 4 vine-ripened tomatoes, cleaned well and chopped fine
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 x 1cm-thick slices Pane di Casa bread or similar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 Tbsp Tweed Real Food Viva Italia Seasoning
- Cup of fresh basil leaves, rinsed
Place 1 Tbsp olive oil, diced tomatoes, Viva Italia Seasoning and crushed garlic in a bowl, toss to combine. Set aside for 15 mins to infuse.
Meanwhile, heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Brush both sides of bread with remaining oil. Cook on grill for 2-3 mins each side or until toasted.
Top with tomato mixture, top with fresh basil leaves and serve immediately
For extra flavour season with Lime Pepper Grinder Salt and drizzle with your choice of Tweed Real Food Balsamic Splash.
Comments will be approved before showing up.